The Website and its Content is owned by RL Holdings Seven Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) operating as climbinginheels.com (the “Website” or “Blog”)
Address: PO Box 1270, Grand Cayman KY1-1503, Cayman Islands
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of climbinginheels.com (“Website”).
You acknowledge that all posts, comments, images, videos, links, and other material posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this Website, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the “Postings”), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. We do not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on our Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Although we have adopted community standards and conduct guidelines for the users of our Website (as described below), you understand that by using this Website, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
You agree not to use this Website (including any Community Areas) to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way, or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information from a minor;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, representative of this Website, our affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with this Website, or our affiliates or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of a Community Area (or other portion of this Website) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law. Stalk”, “Cyberstalk” or otherwise harass another user, employee of this Website or this Website;
- Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Website, including user names or passwords; or access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent;
Your privilege to use this Website (including the Community Areas) and contribute to discussions on the Community Areas depends on your compliance with the Community Standards and Conduct Guidelines set forth above. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this Website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to our Community Standards and Conduct Guidelines, or any of the Terms & Conditions of this Website, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in, any Community Area.
Although we reserve the right to remove, without notice, any Posting for any reason, we have no obligation to review Content prior to the Content’s posting or to delete Postings that you may find objectionable or offensive. We are not responsible for maintaining a copy of any material we remove from our Website, and we are not liable for any loss you incur in the event that Postings you post or transmit to our Website has been removed. We will cooperate with law enforcement or a court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of you, or anyone, posting any information or material prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. We may also disclose such information if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of this Website, its affiliates, or the public.