- Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety and comfort.
- You just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after every use. The battery of Dr. Pen Ultima N2 is built-in. Both wired and wireless can be worked.
- What in the Box: Dr. Pen Ultima N2 micro needling pen, 4x 0.25mm Nano, 1×12-pin, 1×36-pin 0.25mm replacement cartridges, wall charger and cord, user manual, storage box.
Dr. Pen Ultima N2 Professional Microneedling Pen with 6 Replacement Cartridges Kit
Dr. Pen Ultima N2 is your best assistant, which will leave you feeling and looking better. It’s safe to share the host with other persons. Also, it’s economical, you just need to replace the cartridges after every use. All cartridges are disposable with sealed packaging. Dr. Pen Ultima N2 is safe, hygienic, and convenient.
- Acne Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
Dr.Pen Ultima N2 Instructions
How to Use
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry. 2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times. 3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE
1. On open wounds. 2. On acne or irritated skin. 3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Experts recommend to use Dr. Pen Ultima N2 with topical numbing cream and Vitamin C serum together. It would be better consult experts before making a purchase, based on your skin problems.